Ingenious hydraulic design ensures better efficiencies over a wide range of heads and discharges, varying between 60% and 140% of duty points. This means high energy savings even at a wide variation of water level in the bores.
Because of special cooling arrangement in the motor, the winding temperature raise is kept to the minimum, even at extreme voltage fluctuations.
|HP||Head range (MTS)||Discharge (LPM)|
|0.5 HP to 1.0 HP||10 to 90||11 to 116|
- The Motor is squirrel cage induction motor, totally enclosed and water filled.
- Body is made of heavy duty stainless steel to prevent rust formation.
- High quality water resistant polymer insulated wires are used for longer life.
- High tensile steel rotor shaft with copper rotor with good quality laminations, epoxy coated and baked for rust prevention. Thrust bearings are of special design the bush bearings are lead-tin for high wear resistance.
- The winding and bearings are cooled and lubricated by pure water, filled in the motor before installation.
- The motor is protected from well water, sand and foreign materials.
- The impellers are of Noryl dynamically balanced individually and also after assembly on the shaft.
- Special lead-tin bronze metal and high nitrile rubber bearing bushes are used for high wear resistance and longer life.
- A strainer is provided at inlet to prevent foreign materials getting into the pump.
- A non return valve is provided to prevent back-flow of water.
- Pumping water from Bore well.
- Mine dewatering.
- Circulating water.
- Surface Water Pumps Raise Buildings.
- Apartments, Single and Two Store buildings and used for lifting water from greater depths.
|S.NO||HP||Stage||TYPE||Del. PIPE (mm)||Discharge in LPM|
Head in Meters